Secrets, Fears, Loves & Hates

Announcements and other threads about events

Secrets, Fears, Loves & Hates

Postby Yoda » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:22 am

Adventurers seeking a lost world,

Good evening to you. I've published in various places (the forum, Facebook, G+) the updated premise for the event which includes a scout report from the SPECTREs. This should hopefully provide some more information (and some more questions) about the event.

We are now currently sold out of player tickets for the event, but we could use a lot more crew - currently there's one crew member for every seven players which is not an optimal figure. If you didn't get a player ticket, or you want to try crewing, grab a crew ticket and come have some fun. If we get enough crew, we may open up more player tickets. Crew tickets can be purchased at https://tixty.co.uk/

Regarding crew, this event is on a feudal world, and it'd be really useful if we could borrow a bunch of plate, chain, and other medieval/fantasy-type armour for the event. It would not be inaccurate to pitch it as a bring-your-Empire-kit-to-crew-type event.

And now, to the subject matter. I've crafted a Google form which we (my writing team and I) would like the players of my event to fill out. It would also be useful for other players to fill it out as well both for their own character development and for the future knowledge of the storytelling team. You can find it here: http://goo.gl/forms/x0kVy7ouLiqZeBUf1

That's about all for now,

Be seeing you,

Yoda
- Yoda.
Do you hear the voices too?!
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Re: Secrets, Fears, Loves & Hates

Postby nadriel » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 am

Is there any way to change or update answers- some more stuff has come up in my head about my character.
nadriel
Captain
Captain
Officio Assassinorum

Re: Secrets, Fears, Loves & Hates

Postby Yoda » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:01 am

Yes. The form would have supplied a link for you to do just that.

Otherwise, just submit a new one.
- Yoda.
Do you hear the voices too?!
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Return to Events