The Pilgrim's Lament

Announcements and other threads about events

The Pilgrim's Lament

Postby Designer Bloodstain » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 am

Good evening all,

I am pleased to announce that we have been able to secure a site for our first mainline event of 2017, titled The Pilgrim’s Lament. The dates for this event shall be May 26th till May 28th and it shall be hosted by The Gaol.

As ever, first pass on the player tickets will be given to the crew of HASEP before they go on general release. Crew tickets can be booked as normal for those who wish to crew this event. Booking for this as well as address details for the site and the event premise can be found at the below link:

https://tixty.co.uk/event/pilgrims-lament

As with When Angels Fall, this event shall have a slightly higher costing due to the price of the site we shall be using. With regard to that, as you might have guessed from its name, the Gaol is a disused prison which we hope to adapt to reflect the environs of a space hulk. This site is relatively large with both indoor and outdoor space for us to have fun in.

With regard to this site, accommodation shall be provided by a number of single and double cells with the option of build it beds being put up in the communal areas and pitching tents outside should we have need to do so. There is both power and running water as well as a working kitchen and flushing toilets.

What there is not however, is showers. These apparently can be hired or arranged with a local sports centre at a nearby unit and we shall look into our options with regard to this once we have a better idea of crew and player numbers. As such it is possible that costs may change slightly but we hope that will not be necessary.

Currently this event is self-catered but further catering options shall be looked into and we shall update accordingly.

To close on a more personal note, given the central location of this venue, I would appreciate it if some of our southern players were to consider crewing this event. Our Scottish contingent of players often go above and beyond the call of duty to provide crew so our games can run and I think it would be nice to return that favour.

Regards,

Jamie
Lead ST – No Rest For The Wicked
War across the stars...for every child...
Designer Bloodstain
Captain
Captain
Ambrose Cordell Tollman

Re: The Pilgrim's Lament

Postby Kat » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:37 am

Thanks Jamie!

Could you advise when the premises for the other 2 events this year will come out? I want to crew at least 1 this year, but as it is the last year I want to pick the right one to crew. I think at the last event it was mentioned we would get all of them in advance to help pick events to crew.

Kat
OOC: Kat Reid
Kat
Captain
Captain
Marshall E. Smith-Mortimer, Arch-Reaver Teach

Re: The Pilgrim's Lament

Postby Designer Bloodstain » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:20 pm

The premise for Hera 1/2 should be out towards the end of February once the writers have had time to meet.
War across the stars...for every child...
Designer Bloodstain
Captain
Captain
Ambrose Cordell Tollman

Return to Events