Titan Recovery Effort

Chat about anything and introduce yourself!

Re: Titan Recovery Effort

Postby Mantrahunter » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:43 pm

I was playing the green-clad Archaeologue-Explorator Hector Gottschalk and provided the non-AdMech with sprite-lights at the Titan cogitator recovery run. I've thrown in an Archaeotech Lore contribution to the Endeavour. Apologies for my silence - I have to admit I rarely monitor these boards.

-Thomas.
Mantrahunter
Crewman
Crewman
Hector Gottschalk

Postby Darth Fanboy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:18 am

No problem - just so that I can keep the endeavour's main tally up to date.

Could you let me know the level of your Archaeotech? If I'm remembering, it puts us over the top of what's missing by itself.
Accursed be the Machine cast not in the Crucible of Faith.
- Catechism of the Autoculus of Mars
Darth Fanboy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Archmagos Solomon Kleist

Postby Milofo » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:22 am

Just to lend a hand my traders mercantile asset has added 100pts towards the difficulty.
Milofo
Midshipman
Midshipman
Brother Elrend Hodhr

Postby webrat_jen » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:23 pm

((now that we have completed stage one, do we want to make up a new endevour/topic for continuing the research? i can contribute one DT action to this))
webrat_jen
Crewman
Crewman
Abila Orsis

Postby Darth Fanboy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Honoured Lords and Ladies of the Forges,

I find myself overcommitted to other undertakings at this time, with such resources as are at my command needed elsewhere. To this end, I ask whether others are able to carry the burden of the Titan's reforging at this time, or whether it must lie fallow for now while we gather our resources?

---

My ship and little cluster of tech-adepts are all over the place, involved with the strike against the Raven Queen's forge facility, smoothing things over with Valarax IV and dealing with apostate tech-adepts on Arkangel. If anyone finds themselves under-utilised this downtime, or with an excess of resources, I suggest we look at obtaining assets or resources for later use. Let me know what we've got spare (I've now actually figured out how to get PMs to work on this forum, or else here or by e-mail), and I can coordinate if needed.

Of course, if we have an awful lot of Tech-priests otherwise uncommitted, an Endeavour towards rebuilding would be most welcome.
Accursed be the Machine cast not in the Crucible of Faith.
- Catechism of the Autoculus of Mars
Darth Fanboy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Archmagos Solomon Kleist

Previous

Return to OOC Chat