Rescue Missions

Chat about anything and introduce yourself!

Re: Rescue Missions

Postby Bear » Fri May 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Well, if we pay with IP, it's not as effective as MP (for the war one), as only 75% of the IP contributed applies to the cost.

Still, it's good to know. I'll have to add in what we can add, once I've looked at some more numbers (and we get new ship stats).
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby Bear » Mon May 30, 2016 7:11 pm

I'll also splurge the money for the lone Space Marine, which will add 80x something towards difficulty, and 80 towards the cost.
Every little helps, I guess...
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby Darth Fanboy » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:56 pm

To put Thrones where my mouth is - I will not be contributing to difficulty on in-character principle (Kleist really doesn't trust the Eldar or their webway, and in any case our military strength is mostly starships), but I have an assemblage of Tech-Priests and Servitors willing and able to conduct repair and refit.

If we are biting the difficulty only I can get many several MP (and EP if needed) resupplied. If we have to cover the full cost in WU as well I'm afraid we may have to be slightly more conservative.

I hope this can enable a more fruitful undertaking, and if I could be advised how much I might have let myself in for it would be appreciated. Please also note any Difficult to Resupply situations or similar so I can get a plan.

EDIT: To put some quantities on this, we should be able to refit somewhere in the 600 range without hurting ourselves too bad, possibly more at a stretch, but if those who are getting refitted can chip in WU for cost it would be appreciated.
Accursed be the Machine cast not in the Crucible of Faith.
- Catechism of the Autoculus of Mars
Darth Fanboy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Archmagos Solomon Kleist

Postby theresponsibleone » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Bear wrote:I'll also splurge the money for the lone Space Marine, which will add 80x something towards difficulty, and 80 towards the cost.
Every little helps, I guess...

The Marine from the Mini-deavour only contributes to a difficulty, he does not provide anything towards a cost.
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby NeillC » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:57 pm

I think we're pretty much sorted. I've drafted out the numbers and had someone else look at them. Everything on the spreadsheet has been used, and costs paid based on what people have mentioned on the various threads.

I have a few tweaks to make, but will be getting information around to people over the next couple of days so they can confirm everything, and Endeavours should be up by the latest on Tuesday.
Lord Captain Calder Traherne
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby NeillC » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:34 am

As a couple of people have messaged me about this, I've not actually put up the Endeavours yet, nor have I set up any groups for it. Apparently there is at least one already up, but that's nothing to do with what I've been organising.

If you've contacted me about helping, or put your details on the spreadsheet, please wait for mine to go on before adding your details.

I will be doing them later today.
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby NeillC » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Endeavours should be up now. If you're on the Rescue Team, you should be able to see:

Leave No One Behind (Rescuing Pip & Io)
Lost: One Tech-Priest (Finding Jaxx)
Under a Blue Sky (Bolster action for Pip & Io)
Funding the Rescue (Go on, guess!)

If you can't see it and think you should, let me know.
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Previous

Return to OOC Chat