Rescue Missions

Chat about anything and introduce yourself!

Re: Rescue Missions

Postby SteveC » Mon May 23, 2016 11:59 am

Thanks Neill, once I've heard back on my queries I'll have a better idea what i might be able to add in.
Lord Captain Avonis Gul Holtz-Hastreme
Quis est iste qui venit

Steve Clapton
SteveC
Admiral
Admiral
Lord Captain Hastreme

Postby Bear » Mon May 23, 2016 5:01 pm

I am sure we'd appreciate all the help we could get with earning enough to pay for the Endeavours too, of course...IP for Pip and Io, ideally, and WU for Jaxx, assuming we can't whip up 3000 MP and EP...
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby NeillC » Mon May 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Spreadsheet link is here: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2 ... ile%2cxlsx

I've filled in a couple of actions from myself as an example - the more detail you can give, the more I can make things work.
Lord Captain Calder Traherne
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby Bear » Mon May 23, 2016 11:12 pm

One quick thing about the spreadsheet - you've only got one column, called "Value".
May I suggest you make it two columns, one called "Difficulty" and one called "Cost"?
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby NeillC » Tue May 24, 2016 10:02 am

Good point - I've changed it now.
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby McCaul » Tue May 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Hey there folks,

Obviously going to contribute whatever I can to help, but I need to check exactly what I can bring to the party without ships being involved. :/ A good showing, however, that I need to start picking up House Guard. :P

I'll update your Spreadsheet, Neil, after I crunch numbers - Nomos isn't concerned about being subtle or private with his info. They have his (favourite) daughter, and his friends.
'One Navigator is a suspect. Two are a conspiracy.'

Matt / McCaul / Augustronomos [Names Names] Corophasian-Vicher.
http://wiki.norestforthewicked.org.uk/Augustronomos_han_Grendel_han_Polyphemus,_out_of_Sangon_Bhet_by_Barbarus,_Corophasian.
McCaul
Crewman
Crewman
Augustronomos [Names Names] Corophasian

Postby Alliandra » Tue May 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Depending on current IC negotiations it is likely that I will be helping somewhat with that, though since my main thing is a ship, obviously there is only so much I can do.
Alliandra
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Sorcha of the Clan Ships

Postby Bear » Tue May 24, 2016 7:27 pm

What ships can do, though, is earn IP/WU (trade goods), which will allow us to pay for the Endeavours.
Paying for them straight up with IP/WU is 4000 (Destroy/Obtain), and it will be slightly less, because assets will pay for some of them.
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby Hazel » Tue May 24, 2016 8:11 pm

That's the confirmed Tryksellan dynasty assets added to the spreadsheet. Once I get word from the STs as to what my other endeavours will require I'll know what else I have to work with.
Lord-Captain Freya Tryskellan
Dedicated Follower of Fashio- ahem, of the Emperor
Hazel
Captain
Captain

Postby NeillC » Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 pm

In terms of difficulty, things look pretty healthy so far, especially as I've not added my Dynasty's figures on there, or the couple of other offers of help I've had.

Though those do include Eldar Influences, so Guides can be arranged.

We've not hit the full amount yet, so more is better, obviously.

However, the costs aren't looking so great right now, in comparison.

What I'm going to be doing is making a number of Endeavours for this to also gain IP or WU to meet the costs above what we can get from units. Given the rules changes, it's probably more efficient to use IP, as we can't gain and sell Trade Goods in the same downtime cycle anymore - these won't be subject to the "No Ships" rule, obviously.

Any profit above what we need will get split among those involved - or if it's WU, I may just buy a load of combat drugs to dish out at the next event. Dunno about that yet, but I'll discuss with people later.
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

PreviousNext

Return to OOC Chat