Mini-deavours!

Chat about anything and introduce yourself!

Mini-deavours!

Postby theresponsibleone » Fri May 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi all,

I've got a couple of mini-deavours up in the downtime system for this period. One will get some numbers within a day or so, but I wanted to let people know what it was.
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Mini-deavours!

Postby SteveC » Fri May 20, 2016 1:51 pm

I assume (perhaps correctly, perhaps not) that the candidates mentioned in the Piety one are NPCs under control of the ST team and as such missives to them should go to the STs?
Lord Captain Avonis Gul Holtz-Hastreme
Quis est iste qui venit

Steve Clapton
SteveC
Admiral
Admiral
Lord Captain Hastreme

Postby Yoda » Fri May 20, 2016 2:28 pm

You assume correctly
- Yoda.
Do you hear the voices too?!
Yoda
Storyteller
Storyteller
Code Cultist

Postby theresponsibleone » Fri May 27, 2016 11:15 am

The Angel of Death mini-deavour has now been updated with some numbers and an additional clarification.
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Bear » Sat May 28, 2016 9:08 am

I cannot find any description of what the Angel of Death keyword actually does...could we have an explanation for that, perhaps?

Also, I take it for option 2 of the Angel of Death endeavour, that if one goes for the other option, Obtain/Discovery, the difficulty adjustment for the Conspiracy keyword is already taken into account, yes?
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby theresponsibleone » Sun May 29, 2016 11:54 pm

Bear wrote:I cannot find any description of what the Angel of Death keyword actually does...could we have an explanation for that, perhaps?

I do not have full information, but believe it is a multiplier on War and Total War endeavours.

Bear wrote:Also, I take it for option 2 of the Angel of Death endeavour, that if one goes for the other option, Obtain/Discovery, the difficulty adjustment for the Conspiracy keyword is already taken into account, yes?

Ah, no, my bad. The difficulty given is before applying the difficulty adjustment for adding the keyword.
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Bear » Mon May 30, 2016 7:10 pm

All right, thanks. It would make sense, and I'll guess we'll wait for final numbers.

Because I find the wording slightly ambiguous, the intent is that multiple characters can hire the lone Space Marine, but he can only be applied to the same Endeavour once, and any given character can only hire him once?
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby theresponsibleone » Mon May 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Bear wrote:Because I find the wording slightly ambiguous, the intent is that multiple characters can hire the lone Space Marine, but he can only be applied to the same Endeavour once, and any given character can only hire him once?

Yes.

To let people get involved with the mini-deavour, multiple people can hire him, but I don't want an army of the same Space Marine on an endeavour, that would be silly. And each person can only hire once, in case the maths is wrong and he's utterly broken, you can't multiply that a thousand-fold...
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Bear » Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 pm

Thank you. That's what I thought.
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Return to OOC Chat