Schatternburg

Come here to chat IC.

Re: Schatternburg

Postby horzabora » Mon May 30, 2016 8:31 pm

Right.

I can spare you a Hunter team from beyond the line. Let me know where you want them deployed. They're good at investigation and tracking.

I'd be much obliged if someone can meet their costs - sadly disreputable wanderers like myself don't get resupply.

Lucius

OOC: One Hunter-Marshall Team is 50MP w/ Agent, which should help meet your difficulty :)
Rob Collins
Creative Director: Conflict Resolution
Lead Storyteller: Inquisition Chronicles
Storyteller: No Rest for the Wicked
"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."
horzabora
Storyteller
Storyteller
Creative Director

Re: Schatternburg

Postby horzabora » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:09 pm

All,

I have taken over command of this operation in the name of the God-Emperor. Some logis reports have previously been in error and new logis reports are appended.

I am seeking personnel and materiel to conduct a covert campaign of extermination against the cultist forces. Failing to achieve any form of victory here will result in the fall of the planet and a considerably longer, more bloody campaign.

Arbities command have been informed as have other appropriate Imperial Adeptus and we are seeking to form a cross-Adeptus strike group, this operation has been assigned the code name: Tageslicht.

A secondary objective is the capture and interrogation of senior cult members in order to provide our intelligenciers and auspex teams with locations to begin tracking the main leaders of this cult, so we may eliminate them.

I welcome any and all assistance that may be made available.

We stand together, lest we fall divided.
Hunter-Marshall Lucius Tredecimus

OOC:
Difficulty/cost change. It's now 3000/1500 (or 750 if we don't mind a touch of damage) and we should get information to chase Nacht Sturm, possibly in uptime. Tho probably not next event. Failing reverts us to earlier 'save the entire planet' figures.
Rob Collins
Creative Director: Conflict Resolution
Lead Storyteller: Inquisition Chronicles
Storyteller: No Rest for the Wicked
"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."
horzabora
Storyteller
Storyteller
Creative Director

Previous

Return to IC Chat