Shrine World - Esramir

Come here to chat IC.

Shrine World - Esramir

Postby Syeniess » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:25 am

All,

The Ecclisiarchy has, following discussions with Lord Captain Hastreme, taken a more active hand in the planet of Esramir.

As a result, petitions have been heard and accepted for the sanctification of the planet as a Shrine World, given the passing of Padre Tairay in service to the Emperor there.

Most of you, I am sure, know of the Padre and his Faith and works.

Should you wish to assist with this sanctification, please let me know.

In Faith
Hypatia

OOC I have a query in the with STs at the moment. Basic "get nothing out of it" costs for this are 100 Difficulty/400 Endeavour using Convert type. Which I could do by myself, but where's the fun in that? I've asked for costs on adding in a means for people to get rid of their Red Corruption Cards doing something Holy and Faithful, and about what sort of thing we could do to the Difficulty to get something out of it Asset-wise (like a boost to Religious Endeavours, or a healing Centre to replenish MP have both been suggested). I expect more people using it as a fluff-text reason to get rid of Red Corruption cards = Higher Costs/Difficulties, but let me know and we can see what it does to the numbers. Ta!
Syeniess
Midshipman
Midshipman
Sister Hypatia

Return to IC Chat