Central Register: Items recovered from LV 7-86

Come here to chat IC.

Re: Central Register: Items recovered from LV 7-86

Postby Darth Fanboy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:11 pm

One small addition, from Tullit: a 100 WU objec d'art for declaration.

(Chris has acquired an annoying bug, hence contact delay.)
Accursed be the Machine cast not in the Crucible of Faith.
- Catechism of the Autoculus of Mars
Darth Fanboy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Archmagos Solomon Kleist

Postby Jodikat » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:01 pm

I would like to make a pitch for the Xenos power sword. (Being sure to mention that I work for a Rogue Trader now so it's not illegal for me to have such things).

If it comes to more than my share we can figure something out or throw in the difference.

S
Major D. Summers, Captain of the Mortimer Dynasty Guard
Callsign: SPIDER
Jodikat
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
SPIDER

Postby Bear » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:02 pm

As Marshall Kincaid noted, we collated a list of the contents of the crates we carried aboard the lander.
My list contained the following items (partially copied from the original list, with comments):

4045 - Engram Matrix. Value: Not for resale
9794 - Excommunicator Rifle. (TRIPLE THROUGH, aim for VITAL SHIELDBREAKER 10 sec, VITAL 3/combat). Value: 900 WU
2621 - Xenos Power Sword. (+1 damage). Value: 250WU
1815 - Drug Injector. (+1 Fortitude, Permanent). Value: 250WU
1682 - Scientific Equipment. Value: 50WU - I was informed this was archaeotech medical equipment, with a value estimated to be 200 WU.
Platinum Bar. Value: 50WU
Platinum Bar. Value: 50WU
Platinum Bar. Value: 70WU
7073 - Crate of goods, assorted. Value: 400WU
1103 - Tyranid Pistol. (AUTOMATIC DOUBLE TOXIC, PERMANENT TOXIC). Value: 150WU or 150IP
4073 - Commissar Hat. Value: 100IP
7700 - Storage Box. Value: 200IP
9168 - Converted Bioplasma Cannon. (TRIPLE THROUGH SHIELDBREAKER, take TOXIC whenever fired). Value: 1800WU
2337 - Limited Edition Hypatia Action Figure. Value: 300WU or 300IP
2397 - Gold Goblet. Value: 150WU
7396 - Gold Goblet. Value: 150WU
5000 - Canister of valuables: 50WU - I estimated these to a value slightly higher, around 80 WU.
7694 - Canister of valuables: 50WU - I estimated these to a value slightly higher, around 80 WU.
3863 - Storage box of goods, assorted. Value: 200WU
1428 - Crystal. Value: 100WU
1864 - Psi Beacon component. Value: None
6023 - Crystal. Value: 100WU
3707 - Painting. Value: 100IP
8415 - Painting. Value: 100WU
7827 - Reaper Cannon - (KNOCKDOWN 6/combat, +1 Damage). Value: 1050 WU
Conversion Field (SHIELD 3/combat). Value: 200WU.
2897: Warp Focusing Lens (Allows refresh of any one Navigator talent
power set 1/combat, giving you all uses of that power back.). Value:
600WU

Other items not on the above list:

Warrant of Trade - Marshall Smith is returning it to the Dynasty
7395 - Box. Value 400 WU.
3815 - Banner. Value: 500 WU. (Calls FEAR BANNER 1/combat) - The item you inquired about, Shane.
1824 - Thunderhammer. Value: 1050 WU
Archaeotech Chain Sword. Value: 250 WU (Calls TRIPLE) - This was borrowed to be used in the final push to the landers. Shane, did you have it?
Conversion Field (SHIELD 3/combat). Value: 200WU. - There were two recovered on LV 7-86, of which one is mentioned above. Isaac and Friedrich borrowed one each.

Lord Angstrom
Bear
Captain
Captain
Lord Gavrillius Angstrom

Postby NeillC » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Angstrom

As per previous conversation on this list, the Thunderhammer was brought onto the Lander by Angelika, and then someone's taken it - I don't know who, and I didn't see it while I was fighting off the things that followed us, or helping patch up people.

I think Ghost had the Archeotech Chainsword last, but I don't think he had it on the landers(*).

I remember the two fields being given out, as you say.

Apart from that, I think there might be a scope missing, that was taken from one of the bodies, but I don't know anything about the box you mention.

Also, I believe that Marshall Kincaid had a plan for the Bioplasma Cannon that might have some longer-term benefit - hopefully he can provide more details.

My list of attendees and loot can be found here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Anvz8a6lcSctnFuKgUvVZ6IpFZi2

Cal

(*) - OOC: I think the ribbon fell off somewhere, and the ruling at the time was that if the ribbon fell off, the item was lost.
Lord Captain Calder Traherne
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby NeillC » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Does anyone else have an information on the missing items?
Lord Captain Calder Traherne
NeillC
Captain
Captain
Cal Traherne

Postby Unifex » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 pm

The bio plasma cannon device.

There's a piece of background here - the creatures on that world, mentally speaking, had what I'm going to call a "slot" in their minds - a vacancy where something else should be, or could be - Gothic ain't too big on having the words to describe psychic phenomenon properly, but it's like the connection a psyber familiar has, only not quite. But best comparison.

From what the educated folks were saying, that's where these things bosses slot in. They guide the minions, dunn oif its by control, or just general orders.

Now, onto the cannon itself.

It's got a remarkably similar slot in it, but again, not quite the same - more similar than anything in the Imperium though. It's designed to be, at least in part, controlled mentally.

What I want to do is to study that connection, and how its made. Not for the purposes of using the weapon, or copying the idea, but with a view to training telepaths to be able to create "static" that will make use of weapons like this less reliable - and I don't know about y'all, but I like the idea of the opposite side having problems with its weaponry.

This wouldn't be easy - and I'd be asking all the Gifted for help with it - but it also won't damage or destroy the gun non (Least I figure not), so it can be sold when the research is done. It's more akin to a loan for study than anything else.

Kincaid.
Unifex
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Marshall Kincaid

Postby theresponsibleone » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:38 pm

NeillC wrote:(*) - OOC: I think the ribbon fell off somewhere, and the ruling at the time was that if the ribbon fell off, the item was lost.

OOC: This chainsword has not been lost and is logged with the STs.
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby theresponsibleone » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Bear wrote:1682 - Scientific Equipment. Value: 50WU - I was informed this was archaeotech medical equipment, with a value estimated to be 200 WU.
5000 - Canister of valuables: 50WU - I estimated these to a value slightly higher, around 80 WU.
7694 - Canister of valuables: 50WU - I estimated these to a value slightly higher, around 80 WU.

Items have been double checked against inventory. Confirm Spectre evaluations are correct - some inaccuracies may have crept into field evaluations.

- Spectre Team

OOC: Don't know the source of the valuation errors, but can confirm value of the items from the central loot spreadsheets.
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby theresponsibleone » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Central list updated with late hand ins.

- Spectre Team
theresponsibleone
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Caboose2605 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 am

To be clear, the chainsword was in my possession. However I did suffer a grievous wound prior to returning to the lander which required both of my hands to stabilise while Brother Hodir attended to my wounds. If the item is missing and was not recovered by my staff, then I would imagine that someone nearby has a clearer picture of where that particular weapon is. I will endeavour to have it returned off it is in my possession.

Regardless, I have sought the proper recompense for poor weapon discipline in His service.
Player: Fraser Ramsay
Character: Ghost NC1161625

"Strive to challenge yourself. Challenge your mind, your faith and your drive. Only then can you achieve what I am born to achieve."
Caboose2605
Captain
Captain
Tryskellan Dynasty Scout

PreviousNext

Return to IC Chat