Survivor's Party on board the Malpraxia's Smile

Generic other locations. If people would like a dedicated forum for a particular location like the Hero's Reprieve, then ask Yoda

Re: Survivor's Party on board the Malpraxia's Smile

Postby KathM » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Sleepymaus wrote:Victrix shakes herself, having zoned out completely for a while in contemplative reverie. She smiles softly as she watches the gathering going on around her, keeping herself out of the way, unable to bring herself to approach anyone.

Pip ambles up to Victrix and holds out a drink before sitting down next to her.
KathM
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain

Postby Jaxx » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:57 pm

Jaxx smiles,"Absolutely what Ghost said. You three showing up was a present in itself, the healing you did to Ghost when I was almost out of meds was above and beyond.", she give Ghost a little squeeze, "I had no intention of being a cliché "
Jaxx
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Acheoexhumator C4-RREE J4-XX

Postby Caboose2605 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:18 pm

"So aside from where we are now, what are people's plans for the rest of the year? Ascension day is around the corner. I'll admit that I think of home the most then, the celebration on Krypte was always a spectacle, even from the perspective of security staff. I think the last one I was actually around for was when the consortium were actually invited by Craven providing security for the visiting Psyker's APCs as we brought them up the main strip to the hive." Ghost smiles. "Despite their hatred for psykers there were remarkably few riots..."
Player: Fraser Ramsay
Character: Ghost NC1161625

"Strive to challenge yourself. Challenge your mind, your faith and your drive. Only then can you achieve what I am born to achieve."
Caboose2605
Captain
Captain
Tryskellan Dynasty Scout

Postby SteveC » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:27 pm

Hastreme shakes his head at the mention of the riots.

"I have Ascension Day parades to oversee on at least two worlds. After that I have a Regicide game to continue. ".
Lord Captain Avonis Gul Holtz-Hastreme
Quis est iste qui venit

Steve Clapton
SteveC
Admiral
Admiral
Lord Captain Hastreme

Postby Snarfeh » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Caboose2605 wrote:"So aside from where we are now, what are people's plans for the rest of the year? Ascension day is around the corner. I'll admit that I think of home the most then, the celebration on Krypte was always a spectacle, even from the perspective of security staff. I think the last one I was actually around for was when the consortium were actually invited by Craven providing security for the visiting Psyker's APCs as we brought them up the main strip to the hive." Ghost smiles. "Despite their hatred for psykers there were remarkably few riots..."

Hark chuckles lightly

"I remember that party. I think that was the first time I met anyone in the Consortium outside of the Hastreme crew."

His looks off into the distance briefly, then barks a quick laugh

"That security officer who tried to take my guns from me, I don't think he was ready for me"
Lord Aurelius Hark

OOC- James Watson
Snarfeh
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lord Aurelius Hark

Postby Iskander » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:38 am

Joining back in Rolento remarks.
"Ascension Day eh? been a while since I wasn't past the line to really enjoy it... Depending on my orders I think I'll be on Arkangel."
Iskander
Crewman
Crewman
Rolento

Previous

Return to Other IC Locations