Old army buddies.

Looking for more crew, a group, a dynasty, a Warrant to hide behind? How about friends, rivals, lovers and family? Ask here.

Old army buddies.

Postby Artemis » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Having acquired an extra tac vest and having the material to make additional red headbands I was wondering if anyone else was interested in being an Arborian Jungle Fighter with me.

Base kit is really just camo trousers (quite easy to get), camo tac vest (of which I have one spare), red headband (just red material to tie around your head).
If you can do an australian accent great, if not you may find it infectious enough you'll end up with one anyway.

The 11th Arborian Jungle Fighters regiment was mostly wiped out (survivors were awarded the triple skull for more than 66% death rate in a single campaign), the survivors mostly turned to bounty hunting, thugs for hire, arch militanting for rogue traders etc.

Main influences include the canonical Jungle Fighters from the 40k setting with a bit of Steve Irwin mixed in. Also taking some aspects from Old Republic Mandalorians. Favoured weapons tend towards chainswords, flamers and if there end up being rules for them eventually heavy bolters when I get around to making one.

Would particularly suit people with short, stocky builds in keeping with being from a high-grav planet.
Artemis
Rules Ref
Rules Ref
Shane-O

Re: Old army buddies.

Postby PaulK » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:25 pm

When I successfully lose some weight, I shall play Bruce.
Give me any savant you care, and I shall match his worth tenfold with even the most basic of Machine Spirits.

http://wiki.norestforthewicked.org.uk/Hars_Borras
PaulK
Captain
Captain
Fabricator Borras

Re: Old army buddies.

Postby Ghost » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 am

Bingo the Flame Trooper is my current Backup concept. :twisted:
D3-K4-RD, Executor Fetial and Lord Protector of Lady Captain Miranda Phoenix.

Also Lord Captain Mercutio Dexter (Deceased)
Ghost
Lord-Captain
Lord-Captain
Pyro

Return to Looking for...