Anyone with connections in Arboria, Varyaga, Corvus Major

Looking for more crew, a group, a dynasty, a Warrant to hide behind? How about friends, rivals, lovers and family? Ask here.

Anyone with connections in Arboria, Varyaga, Corvus Major

Postby Artemis » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 pm

So the first event next year is going to be based in the Varyagan Heptarchy so while I'm fairly confident I know everyone connected to and stuff happening on Arboria I'm a lot less clued up about Corvus Major and Varyaga other than the obvious Wild West and Vikings tropes and what is already on the wiki.

Ideally if you have backstory or ongoing endeavour plotlines involved in any of the above places I'd like to know about what's going on so that I can maintain storyline consistency in writing the event.

Please send by pm through this board as it'll be easier for me to keep the info together rather than using email.
Artemis
Rules Ref
Rules Ref
Shane-O

Re: Anyone with connections in Arboria, Varyaga, Corvus Majo

Postby Artemis » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Also anyone who is 100% sure they are wanting to crew please hit me up on facebook and I'll give you access to the FB group where I'll be discussing stuff well in advance of the event so people have more time to read briefs and put together badass costumes.
Artemis
Rules Ref
Rules Ref
Shane-O

Return to Looking for...